ECHOGEAR Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket for 42″-80″ TVs – Easy To Install On 16″ or 24″ Studs & Features Smooth Articulation, Swivel, & Tilt – EGLF2
- We never skip leg day. Our heavy-gauge steel is strong enough to support TV screens up to 125 lbs.
- Pull your TV out 22″ away from the wall for ultimate viewing. Place back 2.4″ from the wall for the real slim shady look. Become the ultimate you. We believe.
- With up to 130º of swivel, you can watch your TV from anywhere in the room. Or, swivel it away from Todd. He’s been annoying lately
- Designed to accommodate almost any VESA pattern, this mount is compatible with all major TV brands, including LG, Sony, Vizio, and Samsung.
- We give it our all. We believe in easy to follow instructions and chatting with humans. Our US-based Echogear Pro’s are available every day of the week. Sometimes we are crabby on Mondays, but who isn’t?
Wall mounting is the best way to get the most from your new large TV. Not only will it keep your investment safe, but will drastically enhance your viewing experience. You’d swear Charlie Sheen came over with all the winning you’ll be doing once that 4k beauty is on the wall.So how will mounting your TV improve the viewing experience? So glad you asked.1. Your screen will be at eye levelIf you set your TV on an entertainment center, the screen is often below the best viewing angle. By mounting, you can hang the TV in the sweet spot, with the middle of the screen lining up with your eye level. That gives you a better picture plus reduces fatigue during your Overwatch gaming marathons. Dibs on Zenyatta.2. Point the TV almost anywhereThis is t